Eagle Vision Nutrition Comprehensive Blood Analysis
An annual comprehensive blood analysis is one of the best ways to keep track of your health. The lab markers found on a comprehensive blood analysis can catch potential health problems in their early stages and help one customize health strategies to prevent potential disease development.
Unfortunately, most physicians run only very simple and routine lab work and miss a lot of vital information about their patient’s health. This is often due to a combination of a lack of training in advanced lab markers, issues with insurance reimbursement and fear of insurance audits on their practice.
Most of the advanced tests offered by are unavailable or unknown to many doctors and are not covered by insurance. It is our goal to provide our followers with the latest in blood screening so they can better control their health.
At Eagle Vision Nutrition, I developed a comprehensive blood analysis that is extensive and covers all the advanced markers to help reveal disease patterns. These tests can give a strong indication on why you may be dealing with issues like fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, memory loss, infections, cardiovascular complications, kidney disease and diabetes.
For example, one marker I look at is homocysteine, which is a breakdown product of the amino acid methionine in its conversion process to glutathione. High levels of homocysteine are associated with stroke, dementia, Alzheimer’s and heart disease.
Comprehensive Blood Analysis Markers
- Immune system function
- Metabolic function
- Liver and kidney function
- Cardiovascular risk factors
- Lipid panel -Iron markers
- Vitamins B12 and folate
- Vitamins A and D
- Zinc and Copper
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Comprehensive thyroid panel
- Inflammatory markers
- Parathyroid function
What Would This Test Cost in a Medical Setting
If you went to your doctor to get all the advanced markers on this CBA, they would bill you and your insurance well over $5000. Due to the high billing level, most doctors will choose not to bill the insurance for fear of having the claim rejected and possibly sparking a practice audit from the insurance company.
If you ask your physician to run this, they will typically just run about half the markers which gives an incomplete analysis.
By partnering with LabCorp, I have been able to bring down the costs of these lab markers and offer a fantastic rate for cash paying clients and followers.
Why should I order this panel?
- You’d like up-to-date blood tests
- Your doctor is unable or unwilling to order the tests you’re requesting
- You’re interested in monitoring a specific biomarker (i.e.C-Reactive Protein) over time
- You would like me to analyze your blood work but don’t have recent blood test results (within the past 3 months)
- You’re not sure insurance will cover the tests
- You’re simply curious what story your blood is telling
Ordering blood work and receiving results:
- Choose “Comprehensive Blood Analysis” as the test you’d like to order
- Follow link to the DHA Lab website where you will enter your information and pay for the lab tests
- A requisition form will be emailed to you within 2-3 business days from purchase, along with the address of a LabCorp blood draw location nearest to your home address (if needed, please indicate alternative address in checkout)
- Print requisition form and visit LabCorp location (usually no appointment required). You do not need to supply an insurance card upon arriving to LabCorp for your blood draw (as this is prepaid bloodwork, instructions related to this will accompany the requisition form). *Please be in a fasted state when visiting the lab for your blood work*
- You will receive an email from Eagle Vision Nutrition when your lab results have been received.
- If you’re interested in a complimentary 15 min phone call to discuss your results, you may schedule an appointment to do so.